On Friday 15th, Saturday 16th and Sunday 17th, Dr. Cecchini attended the AICPE National Congress 2019, in Florence at Fortezza da Basso. The meeting was aimed for Surgeons and for physicians interested to use all procedures for Aesthetic Medicine.
The topics of the Congress were:
- Emergencies in aesthetic surgery
- Breast surgery: primary and secondary breast augmention, breast reduction, mastopexy (different techniques, round block, vertical, L and inverted T)
- Body contouring: tummy tuck, arms and thighs lifting, buttock lifting
- Facial implants
- Face threads lifting: forehead, mid and lower face, neck
- Baldness surgery: hairs transplant
- The skin: regenerative surgery, peeling, filler, botulinum toxin and new technologies
- Fillers’ adverse events
On Friday, the staff of The Studio Medico Le Cascine was in Florence too, to attend the first Course for health workers, organized by AICPE.
Below a few pictures of the day.